Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Music is awesome!!

Also great animation and drawing, a nice addition to the madness collection. :) Thanks for using my music, I like the way it fits your work.

Littleluckylink responds:

Lmao damn right bro

Snow Wars Snow Wars

Good!

Ah I'm glad you finally made it, and those hours of work resulted in a good quality and funny movie. I liked the plot and the comic parts of it, the script was solid.

Really cool layout as well. I totally enjoy those subtitles, it makes my life easier since the sound quality wasn't that great - as well as the image quality but I'll do with it :P So yeah, the subtitles, the great menu with the scenes selection and the characters bios make it very pleasant to watch, kudos to you and ReNaNae.

I wish there was so much snow here in france... lucky guys :P. Awesome again you get a five.

*Review Request Club* lol wut?

Fro responds:

lol wut

ReNaNae did a wonderful job!

Stick Dudes! Stick Dudes!

Needs more work

The overall feeling I had when the flash ended up was that you could have spent more time on it, maybe making it shorter in order to focus on the details.

The animation wasn't horrible and decent for a beginner at flash, I couldn't do better myself. Though work on the smoothness of it, try to make fluid since those lines moving were quite rough. I noticed the movements were really fast and the scenes really short, I advise you to make the actions slower and the scenes longer, it will be less painful for our eyes ;).

I didn't like the drawings to be honest, they were to childish for my taste. Spend more time on the details of the drawing, especially for the backgrounds of the scenes, try to use thinner lines also. Though I keep in mind you are twelve and that you do a better job than what I could do, so I can't criticise to much.

I tried to find any plot in your flash but I didn't find any, it was just a fight and we don't know why these guys are fighting, I just recognized some famous characters but it doesn't really count as a proper plot. As for the audio, you did a good choice and the sound quality was quite close from the original track, so good job.

Overall, keep practising, you are on the right way.

*Review Request Club*

Headbanging Hero Headbanging Hero

Good!

Played the game for a little while it was very good but hard too, a bit of a challenge! Liked the menus and the art work too. Looking forward to see the sequel ;)

MonoFlauta responds:

Ha glad you like it and thanks for give me permission for the songs in the sequel :)

Pyroscape Pyroscape

This is good

I had fun playing that game, I guess that's the best thing that could happen to me. The story was kinda simple but I enjoyed the jokes you thrown in, I think it was something important in the game. I admit it took me a while to manage to get out of the first room... :P.

You've made a good combination of animation, video, images and text, though I expect something more classical style in the future, for the sequel if you make one. Maybe something like just animation and coding...

Keep on improving.

Fro responds:

NO NO NO

The next one will have video too and it will be even better!!?!?!

Thanks for the review. Hopefully your nose didn't get in the way of your typing. :)

Daily Life Daily Life

Nice game

Good graphics here. You did a nice job making the graphics soft and smooth wich is very important. The map of the town was well presented and quite well organised. The drawings of the characters were very good though, the way to draw the characters make them seem young, it's wierd to apply for a job in a bank when you are 16 :P. But good job.

There wasn't a lot of animation in this game, but the few there animation there was, was very good. Maybe you should display the character sleeping, working and eating, it would add more action and animation.

A good story with some nice goals to reach. I really enjoyed it because it was like we are the character, I was totally captivate by the story. Good job here, I have nothing to complain about.

Though the audio could have been better. One thing: the music is different when we are on the map and when we are on a particular place, and the switch beteween these two musics is a too harsh. Maybe a fad-out of the music would be a good idea. And also, the music gets a little boring after a while but you add a button to turn off the music so no problem : ).

I enjoyed it, overall. It's a good game with a nice presentation, some good graphics and a decent animation. Just improve the audio and add more animation.

*Review Request Club*

To Smoke is To Ascend To Smoke is To Ascend

First time I check newgrounds in a longass while and boom a Jonus track on the main page. So glad to hear you play again.
I see you've changed style a bit. Do you listen to some "Djent" bands? Periphery much? I swear there are some influences here! Love it!

Metaljonus responds:

SOK! Long time man! Yeah I am a BIG fan of Periphery. But not much other "Djent" bands lol. Glad you dig it!

Dreams of Outrage Dreams of Outrage

Man your organ and keyboards playing is wonderful. Love it.

Logan's Song Logan's Song

Your family is awesome, I hope my children will be musicians when I have children haha, must be great jamming with the boys!

Props to Logan, great sense of melody!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Well you are still young yet...so ...haha. Thanks very much, man. :)\m/

Loneliness in Blue Loneliness in Blue

Great style

I always enjoyed your drawing style, the lines are not perfectly straight and the shapes rather rough, I like it.

Insanimation responds: