Headbanging Hero Headbanging Hero

Good!

Played the game for a little while it was very good but hard too, a bit of a challenge! Liked the menus and the art work too. Looking forward to see the sequel ;)

MonoFlauta responds:

Ha glad you like it and thanks for give me permission for the songs in the sequel :)

Pyroscape Pyroscape

This is good

I had fun playing that game, I guess that's the best thing that could happen to me. The story was kinda simple but I enjoyed the jokes you thrown in, I think it was something important in the game. I admit it took me a while to manage to get out of the first room... :P.

You've made a good combination of animation, video, images and text, though I expect something more classical style in the future, for the sequel if you make one. Maybe something like just animation and coding...

Keep on improving.

Fro responds:

NO NO NO

The next one will have video too and it will be even better!!?!?!

Thanks for the review. Hopefully your nose didn't get in the way of your typing. :)

Daily Life Daily Life

Nice game

Good graphics here. You did a nice job making the graphics soft and smooth wich is very important. The map of the town was well presented and quite well organised. The drawings of the characters were very good though, the way to draw the characters make them seem young, it's wierd to apply for a job in a bank when you are 16 :P. But good job.

There wasn't a lot of animation in this game, but the few there animation there was, was very good. Maybe you should display the character sleeping, working and eating, it would add more action and animation.

A good story with some nice goals to reach. I really enjoyed it because it was like we are the character, I was totally captivate by the story. Good job here, I have nothing to complain about.

Though the audio could have been better. One thing: the music is different when we are on the map and when we are on a particular place, and the switch beteween these two musics is a too harsh. Maybe a fad-out of the music would be a good idea. And also, the music gets a little boring after a while but you add a button to turn off the music so no problem : ).

I enjoyed it, overall. It's a good game with a nice presentation, some good graphics and a decent animation. Just improve the audio and add more animation.

*Review Request Club*

Arsenal 2 Arsenal 2

The loading was long but ...

The rest was awesome, I'm really impressed : ).The graphics were very pleasant to see and the animation very smooth. I liked the "dark" ambiance created by the colors.

Though the missions get boring after a while, especially when you go back to the same place and you kill load of enemies. Yeah like the dude below me, you should add other weapons.But it is still very nice.

About the audio, the music was in the background but it's not a good thing IMO. The audio effects (gun shot and stuff) were cool and the sound quality was high.

Overall, the only thing I can complain about is the lack of different weapons. Anyway, it was perfect.

How to write good reviews How to write good reviews

Really nice

The interface was very nice and pleasant to see, very smooth overall. You guys did a good job with buttons, I liked the "NG style of them". The fonts were well chosen too. I love the the font that is used it the titles like "What should a review contain?" or "What makes this helpful?". Also the colors were very NG-ish so I like it :P.

The only problem was the audio. The audio problem appears quite often in your flash : we can't chose the audio that we prefer. What I do when I don't like Dance ? You should add a menu with songs from different styles of music. Lol you said it in the flash but you didn't do it :P.

Overall all, perfect guys. I love the flash of the Newgrounds collection, they are always helpful. The only problem was the audio but won't affect the score I'm giving you : 5'd and 10'd. Keep it up.

How to get Deity How to get Deity

Awesome

Lol I have already a Deity, but this was very helpful. Nice interface. Very "smooth" you know ; ). Hopefully a lot of users will get a Deity thanks to your flash :P. Well done man. Congrats !

Phil responds:

Thanks for the review and I doubt it D:

Being a Helpful NG'er Being a Helpful NG'er

Sorry, I didn't review this one

That was pretty helpful. I think it can be helpful for the new users AND for average user like me ; ). Nice interface, nice music, overall good job. Next time add a music section with more choice and different style of music to satisfy all the NG community lol. Fived, 10'ed.

Thanks for the review!

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

Perfect

You guys did a perfect job. With the two other guides (Abusive review guides 1&2), I think all the new NG users will be able to be a perfect Newgrounder. Well done.
I really liked the interface, the "boxes" with the questions were very well designed, I like the NG skin. The questions of the quizz were nicely chosen and the explainations were very clear and helpful.
The music was great, I liked how the songs are "connected". The next time, you could add a selection of music maybe ; ).

Congrats Corky and Yoshi. Faved.

Amazing, my result was 43 ... I have a mod potential ?!!! lol

Sispri responds:

Thanks. Next time, we'll add some of our friends' music. *wink wink*

Abusive Review Guide 2 Abusive Review Guide 2

Awesome

Corky52 and you did both an awesome job with this new Abusive Review Guide. Very helpful.

But the music sucked ...

lol" our bronze whislte pal" !

Keep it up !

RohantheBarbarian responds:

"our bronze whistle pal", at least it made you lol. Thanks for the review!

Abusive Review Guide Abusive Review Guide

Haha

That really helped me ! Lol good job dude.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Glad you liked it and thanks for the review!